Instruction/ maintenance manual of the product KH5527 Kompernass
Go to page of 8
HAIR STRAIGHTENER Operating instructions HAIR STRAIGHTENER K OMPERNASS GMBH · BURGSTRASSE 21 · D-44867 BOCHUM www .k omper nass.com ID-Nr .: KH5527-08/08-V3 KH 5527 CV_KH5527_E40718_LB6.
KH 5527 1 7 6 5 4 3 2 2 1 CV_KH5527_E40718_LB6.qxd 13.10.2008 9:28 Uhr Seite 4.
- 1 - CONTENT P A GE Safety information 2 Intended use 3 Items supplied 3 T echnical data 3 Appliance description 3 Before smoothing / curling 3 Operation 3 Preparation ..................................................................................
- 2 - HAIR STRAIGHTENER KH 5527 Safety inf ormation Risk of electrocution! • Connect the appliance only to wall sock ets supplying the current strength detailed on the model plate. Under no circumstances may the appliance be submersed in fluids or fluids be allowed to permeate the housing.
- 3 - Intended use This Hair Straightener / Hair Curler is intended for the smoothing and shaping of human hair , under no circumstances may it to be used for wigs and hairpieces made of synthetic material. The Hair Straightener is intended for domestic use only .
- 4 - • ...the 4th red LED, medium heat lev el, for robust hair . • ...the 3rd red LED, lo wer heat lev el, for normal hair . • ...the 2nd red LED, v er y low heat lev el, for f ine hair . • One red LED blink s, minimal heat level, for very fine hair .
- 5 - Attention! Ensure that the hotplates 2 do not make contact with your hand. Risk of Burns! Only the tips 1 are cool. 5 . Open the hotplates 2 a little and now withdraw the combi hair styler from your hair . 6. Repeat the process with each individual strand.
- 6 - W arranty and Ser vice The warranty for this appliance is for 3 years fr om the date of purchase. This appliance has been manu- factured with care and meticulously e xamined before delivery . Please retain your receipt as pr oof of p ur chase. In the case of a warranty claim, please make contact b y telephone with our ser vice depar t- ment.
An important point after buying a device Kompernass KH5527 (or even before the purchase) is to read its user manual. We should do this for several simple reasons:
If you have not bought Kompernass KH5527 yet, this is a good time to familiarize yourself with the basic data on the product. First of all view first pages of the manual, you can find above. You should find there the most important technical data Kompernass KH5527 - thus you can check whether the hardware meets your expectations. When delving into next pages of the user manual, Kompernass KH5527 you will learn all the available features of the product, as well as information on its operation. The information that you get Kompernass KH5527 will certainly help you make a decision on the purchase.
If you already are a holder of Kompernass KH5527, but have not read the manual yet, you should do it for the reasons described above. You will learn then if you properly used the available features, and whether you have not made any mistakes, which can shorten the lifetime Kompernass KH5527.
However, one of the most important roles played by the user manual is to help in solving problems with Kompernass KH5527. Almost always you will find there Troubleshooting, which are the most frequently occurring failures and malfunctions of the device Kompernass KH5527 along with tips on how to solve them. Even if you fail to solve the problem, the manual will show you a further procedure – contact to the customer service center or the nearest service center